Thursday, March 4, 2010

Women I Admire

When I was a little girl, the majority of the people I looked up to were male, for no particular reason, I was a bit of a tomboy, but over the years I think I have found some healthy females to look up to. This is my current list:

#1: Carrie

I know you don't know her, but this is the woman whose kids I help take care of, she is absolutely one of the women I look up to. She met her husband in college, and they dated for 6 years(like Jordan and I) They didn't rush, they took their time and loved every minute of it. She graduated and went out and got her CPA (admirable to me because I'm awful with numbers) She worked very hard, and is still brilliant with accounting. Over the last 8 years they had 4 kids, and she quit her job to take full time care of them, but my word the woman works so much more now then she did when it was for a paycheck, she runs everyone's lives and still has time to plan amazing tea parties, keep her house beautifully styled, her kids are the best dressed ones in the area, and she still seems to have time to breathe and be happy.




#2 Beatrice

I love B, I've only known her for about a year and a half now but I definitely look up to her. She follows her heart where ever she goes but still has the ability to set everything down and look at it logically in order to make decisions. She is one of the most mature and well rounded people I've ever met, and she still has the ability to be very silly, which I love. She loves the Lord with all her heart and with that and anything else she puts her heart into she isn't ashamed or afraid to tell anyone about it. She has so much passion I wish I could just borrow some of it! She is also the one who inspired me to start a craft box at school, and is very creative!







#3 Elsie Flannigan

I don't remember exactly how I came across her blog, but I was instantly in love with how creative she was, all her photos were so inspiring and of course I love her paintings, its amazing to see such wonderful original artwork. Then after reading up on her a bit I discovered that she had quit her day job in order to sell handmade goodies and artwork, well my goodness this girl just gets better and better.





#4 Kat Von D

I admire Kat because she is a beautiful, and tattooed woman. Being such a fan of tattoos myself its nice to see someone so covered and so proud of their body art, and on top of that she did her first tattoo at the age of 14?? Shes also an incredible artist. Another talented woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment