Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation!

Matt and I went on vacation! we flew in to Kansas city, stayed with his parents for a week and then drove to Monogahala, Penn. and on the way we stopped to visit various family members, fun antique stores and the occasional bathroom :) it was good bonding time and we had lots of goofy moments.
This is Matt's grandparents house in Pennsylvania, its gorgeous there

fun antique store

Matt played some piano

this place was HUUUGE I kid you not, biggest antique mall I've ever set foot in



I love porch swings

ok I almost wept when matt dragged me away from this section of an antique store in Ohio....so many pretty owls needing homes!

We went to German Village near Columbus Ohio, everything was made of brick it was so beautiful!

My Uncle and Matt played some awesome music together

:) my favorite state

My cousins room in Omaha, this is maaaaybe 1/10 of his collection

my cousin lives in this super cute 1950s apartment building, her place is so adorable and clean








my favorite place to eat back east besides Culvers







Life is busier then ever

No comments:

Post a Comment