Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 12 The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

you,

I don't hate you, despite all the pain you've caused me, and the stumbling blocks you've presented in my life. I know I've overcome them now, and have positively moved past all that happened. I don't hold any animosity towards you so you don't have that power over me anymore. I forgive you for it all, as angry as you still are. You need to move on to be happy and I wish you could see that but you always were obstinate.....
Stop trying to sabotage all your opportunities for happiness and a good life, you know you deserve better then how you treat yourself. I hope you grow up and figure your world out in the process. I wish you all the best in any endeavors that come your way, whether self-created or otherwise.

Amarie

No comments:

Post a Comment