Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 11 A deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear Bud,

I really miss you more and differently as time goes on. There are so many moments I experience where I stop and think how much fun you'd have or how excited I would be to tell you about it. There are so many issues that come up in my life both academically and spiritually that I wish I had you to council me on, you were always the wisest most well read person I knew. It makes me sad that I cant introduce you to all these wonderful new people in my life, but I know you really are in a better place. Yo and Ben miss you more then anyone else, and its good to have people to reminisce with. I just have to keep thinking and believing that you can see everything from where you are now, and that you're continuing to watch me grow. I miss you and I love you.

Love, Amarie

No comments:

Post a Comment