Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Introductions

Silly Amarie, I forgot some of the most IMPORTANT introductions in my life, my munchkins!





This is my Emmy, head of my munchkins, She's a very grown-up 8 year old who is a book worm and loves tea parties (ahh a girl after my own heart) She is trying to grow up to fast sometimes, so I like to bring her back with silly stories, dance parties, and just general silliness. She is always choreographing dance moves and theater productions for her little siblings, and makes me so proud!







This is my Natty, oh my what a character she is, her imagination soars and she loves to make friends with everyone she meets, we get very into our make-believe stories, and at 6 years old she is constantly surprising me with how creative she is, she would much rather take a story from the cockles of her mind then read a book (unlike Emmy) Her silliness makes her a handful but she always makes up for it :)






(her dinosaur face)

Oh my my my, this little girl has me by the heartstrings and she more then knows it. Miss Molly loves to be the center of my attention and gets to quite often actually, when her older sisters are at school and her brother is napping. She is a very creative 3 year old, shes always asking me if we can, and I quote, "craft something pretty" she is my little artist, always drawing me pictures and wanting me to show her how to make things, she is a crafty little girl with such a bright future. She knows how to mix all sorts of colors and her drawing skills and ability to craft impress me daily, I love her so much she can do no wrong in my eyes, but being 3 years old does come with difficult moments and she is going through all of them, she has taught me so much about patience and unconditional love!








The final Munchkin, Tyty. hes 2 and loves to tell you that. This is by far the most rough-and-tumble little boy I've ever met, but what can you expect, he has three older sisters! He LOVES trains, can tell you all about them, and always wants a book on trains read to him. I've loved watching his personality develop over the last two years and I'm excited to see who he becomes later on in life. He speaks like a little old man, its so sweet!







So no, these aren't my children, but I've been taking care of them since the day Emmy was born, I can't imagine my life without them, they're my munchkins and I love them as if they were my own, and being there all their lives I get as over protective of them as their real mamma. I'm so proud of them and it still scares me how fast the last 8 years have just flown right on by, I take no moments for granted and if I can teach them anything in life I want it to be that they should be happy just as they are and love themselves dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment