Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 2 My Crush

Dear My Crush,

With your head pounding harder than your heart, and you feel that you're stuck where you are. With your lungs filled with smoke, and you know that you're heading towards the dark. When it seems like this scene never ends, then the least you can do is pretend that the life you've been living is leading you out of the dark. We have so little time, let's not spend it in anger. I'm stuck in between two worlds in a maze of dreams and thoughts. What a bittersweet symphony life is but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our stories have since been written, but what I question is, at who's decision? It's hidden in the mystery of our adjusted history. Where we only find misery. But I know it doesn't stop what we can be. Our hope is exponential if we can reach our full potential.

why stop dreaming when you wake up?



No comments:

Post a Comment